Tuesday 7 February 2012

The Countdown Begins...

My maternity leave finishes in just under 2 weeks, 13 months and 1 week from the day it started. I know I've been incredibly lucky to have had this time with S but can't help feeling sad about all the time I will be missing now that he'll be in nursery three days a week. I will have Fridays with him (and weekends with him and his dad) and would like to make sure I spend that day with him giving him as many new experiences as possible.


We're lucky enough to live in a great town with lots to do for children and we're a 30 minute train ride away from Manchester so I am going to spend the next few days researching all the exciting Fridays we can have together. I'll then post here to report back on all the fun we've had and hopefully you will find some inspiration too.

No comments:

Post a Comment